This year has seen many ups and (lock) downs which have affected every aspect of our lives, from family life to turning our professional environments and opportunities inside out.
We have been forced to adapt to a new kind of normal filled with zoom meetings, meeting clients from the comfort of your kitchen table (with or without gym gear on your bottom half) and the phrase of the year: 'you are on mute'.
So how do we work in this new normal? Not only that, how do we progress and develop as young professionals? It's harder to be seen, harder to gain exposure to key clients and harder to spot the opportunities to get onto the new and exciting pieces of work.
We are hosting a panel debate which will cover a number of hot topics including:
- The use of innovation in the 'new normal';
- Tips for building and maintaining client relationships; and
- How not to be 'out of sight, out of mind' and tips on maintaining and growing internal profiles.
If you would like to submit any questions to put to our experienced panel ahead of the event please email these to our YP committee. Alternatively you will be given an opportunity on the day to benefit from their wisdom.
Thursday 12 November, 12.00 - 1.00pm
- Paul Rimmer, Regional Managing Partner, UK & Ireland, DWF
- Zelinda Bennett, Marketing & Client Development Director, DWF
- Jason Dunning, Senior Manager, DWF Ventures