Aleksandra Jeska is an attorney-at-law and a senior associate at DWF Poland. Her expertise focuses on a broad area of intellectual property law, including copyright law and trademark law. Her experience also includes cases related to combating unfair competition, in particular in the scope of litigation regarding collection of fees other than trade margin on account of listing of goods, similarity of products and comparative advertising. She advises clients on an ongoing basis with respect to intellectual property law and personal data protection. Her practice also covers ongoing advice to numerous clients on the acquisition of content protected by copyright law, conclusion of license agreements, non-competition and confidentiality agreements.
- Attorney-at-law - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advising Clients on Social Media Law;
- Advising on combating unfair competition, including proceedings for reimbursement of fees other than trade margin on account of listing of goods;
- Advising and assisting Polish film distributors in various copyright and corporate related issues;
- Advising and assisting a major entertainment company on corporate issues;