Fergus is a real estate lawyer and has considerable experience advising clients on all aspects of commercial real estate including acquisitions and disposals, development, property finance and commercial landlord and tenant.
He also advises in relation to the acquisition and development of built to rent/Private Rental Sector (PRS) schemes and acts for domestic and international lenders on real estate backed lending transactions.
Some recent examples of Fergus' recent work includes:
- Acting for the vendor in the sale of a PRS residential apartment development for c. €40m
- Acting for the vendor in the phased sale of 92 newly built units to a local authority for c. €32m
- Acting for a nursing home group in the acquisition of a portfolio of nursing homes around the country
- Acting for an international lender on the real estate aspects of the financing of wind farms
- Acted for the landlord of a Dublin Shopping Centre on an ongoing basis for commercial lettings