Francesca is a transactional and corporate lawyer, with notable experience in commercial law matters.
In recent years, she focuses on complex domestic and cross border corporate, investments and commercial matters. Francesca assists clients in corporate projects worldwide and also provides legal assistance to Italian and Spanish companies operating in Poland, as well as to Polish companies operating in Italy and Spain.
She is a PhD candidate at the Institute of Civil Law at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw.
Francesca is the author of numerous publications in Polish, English, Italian and Spanish with regard to civil and commercial law. She is also a speaker at Polish and international conferences.
- Advising on the sale of 100% of shares in a Luxembourg company controlling a Polish company from the oil and gas industry;
- Advising in one of the largest mergers of two financial institutions on the Polish capital market;
- Advising on the sale of shares in a listed computer hardware trading company to a Swiss holding company;
- Advising on a UK fund's acquisition of a group of steel production and processing companies;
- Advising on the construction of offshore wind farms for an oil and gas industry company.