Kimberley joined DWF Advocacy in February 2019. Kimberley undertakes a range of hearings including small claims, CCMCs and CMCs. She is increasingly involved in cases involving RTAs and the recovery of money.
Prior to joining DWF, Kimberley worked as an Ombudsman at The Dispute Resolution Ombudsman, advising both consumers and retailers. Kimberley was required to apply her legal knowledge to cases to reach a conclusion that was both fair and impartial.
- Top mark for Family Law on the BPTC at MMU
- Scholarship from Manchester Metropolitan University to study the BPTC
- Finalist in the Client Interviewing Competition 2018
- ADR-ODR International accredited Civil Commercial Mediator (August 2018)
- Bar Professional Training Course: Very Competent - Manchester Metropolitan University
- Law Degree (LLB): Upper Second Class with Honours - University of Leicester