Michael has acted in arbitrations under the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), DIFC-LCIA, Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Centre (ADCCAC) and in ad hoc arbitrations.
He has experience acting in arbitrations across a broad range of industries, including construction, desalination plants, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, and defense.
Michael has extensive experience working on disputes throughout the Middle East.
- Admitted to practice in New York.
- Admitted to practice in England & Wales
- Admitted to practice in New South Wales, Australia
- Acted for the owner of a desalination plant in a DIFC-LCIA arbitration in relation to the operation and maintenance of a desalination plant in Oman.
- Acted for a contractor in an ICC arbitration in relation to the construction of a major project in Sohar, Oman.
- Acted for a subcontractor in a series of Ad Hoc arbitrations in relation to the construction of a sewerage network in Muscat, Oman.
- Acted in several DIAC arbitrations in relation to infrastructure projects in Dubai.
- Acted in a DIAC arbitration in relation to the construction of numerous hotels in Dubai.