ExperienceOskar focuses on supporting energy enterprises in transactions, regulatory matters and investment projects. He is also advising sector chambers in legislative works, finding solutions to regulatory challenges and agreeing with the position of the sector representatives in the given areas.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Chambers and Partners Europe 2019 - Energy & Natural Resources (Band 4)
Oskar Waluśkiewicz provides legal advice on construction projects in the renewable energy sector, assisting in negotiations and power purchase agreements. One client says of his work: "We recently had the opportunity to collaborate with him on a large project, and it was an extremely positive experience, both in terms of content and exceptional commitment."
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2019 - Energy and Natural Resources (Tier 2)
- Oskar Waluśkiewicz - Next Generation Lawyer
- ILFR1000 2019
- Oskar Waluśkiewicz - highly regarded in: Energy and Infrastructure; M&A; Project Development
- One of the largest Polish utilities - comprehensive legal services in the privatization process concerning PKP Energetyka S.A.
- Energy enterprise - legal services concerning finalization of the development of approx. 400 MWe gas fired CHP in EPCM formula, including preparation of a contractual documentation.
- Energy enterprise - legal assistance in the project increasing effectiveness of the smelting process, in the context of regulatory regime for white certificates.
- One of the major heating enterprises in Poland - comprehensive legal assistance related to the prospective acquisition of the company conducting heating activity within one of the cities in Poland.