Sinéad’s professional indemnity experience includes acting for a variety of insurers in complex solicitors’ claims, as well as other professional negligence claims against accountants, brokers, financial advisors, charities and health professionals. She also advises the Manager of the Special Purpose Fund (for solicitors in Ireland) in relation to coverage issues that arise upon notification of claims/circumstances to the Fund and acting in litigation on behalf of the Fund.
Sinéad has diplomas in arbitration and international arbitration and is a Fellow of the Institute of Arbitrators (Irish Branch).
Sinead is qualified in Ireland and has also been admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales.
She has also acted as legal counsel for the Confederation of European Baseball.
- Irish Court of Appeal follows High Court decision on Delay
- Solicitors' Risk flowing from COVID-19 in the Republic of Ireland
- The Future of Coverage Disputes in Irish Solicitors' Professional Indemnity Insurance
- So sue me! Statistics on PII claims in the Irish courts
- Security Blankets for Defendants
- The 'Vulture Culture' and solicitors' breach of undertaking claims in Ireland
- Whether to wake those sleeping dogs