Alex is a Real Estate/Property lawyer based in Newcastle (Australia), having a particular focus on the acquisition, disposal, leasing and development of residential and commercial land in New South Wales.
Alex has significant experience acting for government owned corporations, managed investment funds, ASX listed companies, financial institutions and high net worth individuals. In acting for those clients, Alexander has advised on various commercial and retail leasing transactions as well as mixed-use strata title and community title developments.
- Winner of the 2019 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Award for the area of Real Estate
- Finalist in the 2019 Australian Law Awards - Regional/Suburban Lawyer of the Year
- Property Council of Australia
- Alex is a member of the New South Wales Law Society and the Hunter Young Professionals.
- Alex is also a member of the Salvation Army Hunter Advisory Board and the Salvation Army Hunter Red Shield Appeal Advisory Board.