Before joining DWF Christiane was a lawyer at KÜBLER Insolvency Administrators, Olswang and EUROHYPO AG (Commerzbank Group).
She has long standing knowledge of all aspects of insolvency and restructuring law with a particular focus on the enforcement and the defence regarding avoidance claims, directors liabilities and the rights of creditors in insolvency proceedings. She is also familiar with the structures and procedures applied by German banks in work-out and insolvency scenarios.. Christiane provides her clients with both legal and strategic advice in relation to all matters arising prior to as well as during an insolvency.
Christiane specialises in addition in real estate transactions and the revitalisation of commercial properties including shopping centres and the negotiation of complex leases.
Christiane also works as a mediator and is focussed on commercial disputes.
- Arbeitskreis Insolvenzrecht Berlin Brandenburg
- Norddeutsches Insolvenzrechtsforum
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Insolvenz und Restrukturierung im DAV
- "Covid-laws on payment deferrals and insolvency and their impact on draft preventive restructuring laws – Germany, Italy and Czech Republic" scheduled for publication n 2020
- "Frühwarnsysteme für Unternehmen im Sinne des EU-Richtlinie 2019/1023 über präventive Restrukturierungsrahmen", scheduled for publication in 2020
- “Insolvenz im Ausland: Folgen für die Beteiligten” in Immobilien & Finanzierung, 2012, 24
- “Aufrechenbarkeit im Gesamtvollstreckungsverfahren” in EWiR 2001, 725
- “Insolvency and Restructuring” 2012, Co-Author with Alicia Videon and Julian Turner, London