Ewelina Madej attorney-at-law is a Senior Associate at DWF Poland experienced in representing both multinational and domestic clients in various areas of law, especially in: copyright, trademark, unfair competition, personal data protection, and data processing related matters.
She advises clients on transactions regarding the acquisition of intellectual property rights. She provides various services such as legal due diligence, data protection audit, unfair competition litigation, recovery of domain names in domain name disputes, and other general corporate matters. She has extensive experience in representing clients in anti-piracy work based both on copyright and trademark law. Ewelina has also been involved in Internet piracy and new technology related issues. She is also involved in real estate projects focusing on advice related to transactions, lease agreements, and preparation of due diligence reports, as well as other real estate matters.
- Attorney-at-law – The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advised and assisted one of the largest blue-chip capital groups in Poland on data processing and sharing issues.
- Advised and assisted in due diligence processes in regard to the acquisition of a popular social network and of a movie recommendation website and its user base.
- Advised and assisted in a due diligence process in regard to the takeover of a banking group (personal data protection - regulatory aspects).
- Advised and assisted in a data protection audit on behalf of an international pharmaceutical corporation.