ExperienceWiktoria is an advocate and a Counsel in the Innovative Energy Team of DWF Poland. Wiktoria has extensive experience in energy and environmental protection matters. She also advises on court proceedings for environmental permits as well as planning and zoning permissions.
- Advocate - The Warsaw Bar Association
- Advised wind farm investors in administrative and court proceedings concerning e.g. building permits, environmental permits, zoning permits, zoning plans.
- Represented investors in relation to complaints over the excessive duration of administrative proceedings of public administration authorities.
- Represented investors in numerous proceedings concerning an environmental impact assessment of energy sources.
- Advised investors in dispute cases: administrative, civil, criminal during implementation of renewable energy projects.